Brittney: O my gosh, it does! Let's go get one before class. Want to?
Amanda: Perfect plan!
(Ten minutes later they arrive at starbucks and are about to order)
Employee: Hi there, what can I get you this morning?
Amanda: hmm.. I would like a grande carmel machiato please.
Employee: Alright, a grande carmel machiato. Anything else?
Brittney: Ya, and I will have a grande, non-fat, white mocha please.
Employee: Ok, so grande carmel machiato and a grande, non-fat, white mocha. You total is going to be $7.89 please.
(Amanda, reaches for her purse and pulls out her wallet. However, Brittney gives the employee her credit card, to pay for both drinks, before Amanda even pulls out her cash.
Brittney: Amanda, I got it. My treat hun!
Amanda: Awww...Thanks hun! You're such a cordial sister! You're always so sweet and offer to do things for me. hmm.. Tell ya what, I will pay for lunch today, deal? I need to do something in return for everything you do for me.
Brittney: Deal! And, I do these things because I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment